Power up to two tattoo machines and enjoy peak-level versatility with our dynamic Vega Tattoo Power Supply. The Vega allows you to tattoo with or without a footswitch. Easily shift between momentary and continuous modes; or utilize our jumpstart feature to start tattooing with one of your voltage presets.
Our Vega power supply features a full-color TFT display screen with a touch user interface for maximum efficiency. Easily toggle your settings, including hourly rate, display color, presets, and more.
Our Vega with plastic housing is lighter and more cost-friendly than our aluminum edition but has the same powerful magnetic mounting design. The super strong magnet on the back of the power supply attaches to a ball mounting rod, which lets you pivot and rotate the Vega 360°. The mounting rod threads onto a magnetic base plate. Use the full stand or attach the Vega only to any metal surface to free up workspace and prevent cross-contamination.
Our plastic Vega Tattoo Power Supply comes boxed with the sturdy magnetic base plate and mounting rod, power adapter, and user manual.
- Color: Black
- Plastic housing
- Measurements: 5” (L) x 3” (W); 0.75” (H)
- Dual machine inputs
- 100v-240v input voltage
- 1.5V-1.8v output voltage with 0.1v adjustment increments
- 3.4A input current; 4A peak current; 2A continuous current
- Works with standard 1/4” clip cords and foot pedal connections
- Foot pedal use optional
- Toggle between continuous and momentary mode
- Jumpstart sends an initial 10V in 0.2s pulse
- Full color TFT display screen shows all settings; touch user interface
- 240 x 320 RGB resolution
- Magnetic mount pivots and rotates power supply 360 degrees
- Magnet bottom on baseplate for Peak-level setup
- 4” (L) x 3.5” (W) base; 3.5” (H) mounting rod
- Helps prevent cross-contamination
- Equipped with mount, base plate, power adapter, and user manual
- View the Vega tattoo power supply user manual here