Tanza and Axi are designed to work together in peak unison. Our Tanza Cartridge Rotary Machine has a lightweight aluminum construction and runs using a 3.5W Japanese 12VDC motor. It operates at a working voltage of 4VDC up to 12VDC. Our Axi Grip utilizes the “click” system favored in our Natron and Trona grips. You can effortlessly adjust needle protrusion from 0mm up to 4.5mm with a steady turn or “click” of the Axi Grip; a distinct “click” sound will indicate an adjustment.
Our Tanza and Axi Grips in Black come together with your purchase, offering you a peak performance.
- Black machine and grip body
- 3.5mm stroke length
- Operates between 4VDC and 12VDC
- 3.5W Japanese 12VDC motor
- Works with cartridge needles only
- Axi grip adjusts needle protrusion (0mm up to 4.5mm)
- 1” diameter grip with indented surface for steady hold
- Safe to autoclave the grip
- Equipped with plunger bar, drive bar nubs, rubber bands, hex key kit; six sizes for adjustments