Enjoy an ergonomic and configurable tattooing experience with our revolutionary Natron Grips. Our Natron Grips have a 30mm diameter and a textured silicone removable cover for a comfortable hold.
Natron Grips have a number of features designed to provide you with a steady procedure. Our click system securely locks to prevent involuntary turning; the grooved backstem offers optimal traction and a strong hold on the grip. Easily change your needle depth with a convenient twist of the grip; a distinct “click” sound will indicate one 0.125mm adjustment. The stroke is also adjustable from 0 up to 8mm.
Our Natron grips are autoclavable. Please do not autoclave these grips at temperatures higher than 150ºC. Over time, depending on usage, anodized aluminum will start to fade in color. Our grips cannot be disassembled.
- 30mm diameter grip
- Net Weight: 0.14771lb
- Blue anodized aluminum; POM inner mechanism
- Removable silicone grip cover
- Grooved backstem for optimal traction and secure hold on grip
- Lightweight and ergonomic
- Stroke of 0 up to 8mm
- Configurable needle depth (0.125mm adjustment per click; 1mm per full turn)
- 3mm center bore
- Comes with two drive bars (94.5mm and 85mm)
- Compatible with most cartridge needle brands
- Cannot be disassembled